Delivery Policies & Best Practices
- Please leave gate code or special entry directions in order notes, when placing your order (example, gate code, leave at back door, etc). If your home is not accessible for delivery, our driver will call or text you for further instructions. Due to the high volume of our delivery routes, drivers are not permitted to wait for more than 5 minutes.
- Our drivers have been instructed to ring your doorbell or knock at time of delivery, so that your food remains optimally fresh, and so they can hand deliver your order and return with our delivery totes and ice packs.
- If you are not home when your meals are delivered, leave your bags and ice packs on your porch for our drivers to pick up.
- Delivery orders are packed in insulated thermal totes with reusable ice packs free of charge. In order for this program to remain cost effective, we ask that you please return our totes and ice bags, so we can reuse them.
- If you are not home at the time of delivery, please leave your bags and ice packs on your porch for our drivers to pick up.
- The delivery tote should be picked up as soon as possible and refrigerated for optimal freshness. The delivery totes typically stay cold for up to 4 hours.
Order Changes & Cancellations
- We will do our best to accommodate changes to your delivery date or address prior to leaving our kitchen for delivery. Please call, text or e-mail us with updated delivery instructions prior to 12pm the day of delivery. We are unable to cancel or change an existing order that is already on route for delivery.
- Deliveries in route will incur an additional delivery fee of $13, plus a 30% restocking fee for the total order, due to the highly perishable nature of our product.